5 Financial Plaza Suite 105 Napa, CA 94558
Assisting Napa Buyers and Sellers for 30 Years
Designations: GRI, CRS, E-PRO
- Licensed as a California Real Estate Agent in 1987. Licensed as a Broker in 1989, Cal BRE #968567. Founded Napa Residential Realty in 1996.
- Awarded the professional designation GRI, Graduate Realtors Institute, from the California Association of Realtors in 1988.
- Awarded the professional designation CRS, Certified Residential Specialist by the National Association of Realtors in 1990.
- Three years service (1993, 1994, 1995) on the Napa County Association of Realtors Board of Directors and Chairman of the Common Interest Subdivision Committee (1994, 1995).
- Founding Member of the Napa Broker-Managers Committee (chairman 1998, 1999, 2000) Napa Chapter, North Bay Association of Realtors.
- Member Of The BAREIS (MLS) Technology Committee evaluating new technologies and their application to the Multiple Listing Service 2000, 2001 (Chairman 2002, 2003), 2009.
- Elected to the Bay Area Real Estate Services (BAREIS) Board of Directors in 2001 through 2006, and re-elected for 2010 through 2015. (Chairman in 2003). (This is the MLS for five Bay Area Counties: Napa, Marin, Sonoma, Solano, Mendocino.)
- Experienced as an Expert Witness for court testimony relating to real estate values, market trends, and statistics.
- Teacher at Napa Valley Adult School from 1994 to 2001 (Consumer oriented real estate class).
- Teacher at Napa Valley College from 2007 to 2011 (Real Estate Principles & Real Estate Practices).
- Currently: Broker Associate and teacher at Keller Williams Realty in Napa.